Watching ballet

On Tuesday 19 March, room 3 went to see ballet in the Royal Opera House. When we first sat in our seats I was super excited for it to begin! As it began I saw a lady step onto the stage, her name was Chloe and she told us about the performances and then the first one began. This one was called Neigh Regrets, it was a Scottish, modern ballet and was written in 2013. There was a break where a ballerina came out and told us about point shoes and ballet positions. The break was over and the second ballet performance was on. It was called Fairy Doll and this one was written in 1881 and it was a fancy type of ballet and really funny !! There was another break and this time it was tambourine tunes for the next ballet and you could clap along! That ballet was called Napelly and it was written in 1668 and it had lots of lovely music and that's where you could clap with the tambourine. After all, I had a really great time !!! 

Comments

  1. Hi Zoe,I'm Vasati.
    I like the sound of the last one (Napelly!) I wish I was there to see and laugh as well. Wich one was your favourite?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hieroglyphics

Looking for treasure

Penguins under attack