Penguins under attack

L.I Can I organise my ideas into paragraphs?

One day in Antarctica there was a single floating iceberg on the cold,
frosty water. There were some penguins taking a holiday all the way
from the north pole. They were staying there for a week and it was
nearly time for them to go back to their delightful home.
Suddenly there was a beaming, red ,burning laser that shot out of the sky from what it looked like nowhere. The laser blew up the whole iceberg into bazillion pieces along with the adorable penguins. Luckily there was a penguin who was catching fish and saw  that the iceberg had vanished. When he looked up into the blue sky he saw a humongus flying seal with laser eyes and it was getting away, so he had to swim to his friends HQ because he was a masked agent!!!


After swimming for days the penguin found an iceberg and decided to
stay there for a rest overnight. When the penguin was getting ready for
bed he found a mysterious room and he found a old and wise wizard.
¨Come in , come in my wonderful child!!¨said the wizard in a crooked
voice. In his room he saw  lots of different coloured potions and
spell books. The penguin said ¨can you please help me ?¨ The wizard
said ¨I will help you but what with?¨ The penguin thought and thought.
He said ¨could you grant me a wish?¨ ¨What is your wish then?¨
¨To go to the city!!! ¨Wish  granted !!! And he was of to his destination!

When he arrived in the busy city he looked for a tall building that said ¨Spy fox, masked agent.¨ It was hard to see because he was so small and the people were so tall.
Finally he found it and squeezed through all the big legs and through
the big door. As soon as the penguin got in the building he started
looking for his office that said ¨Mr Fox¨. Eventually on the 10th  floor
he found his office but he was very hot and tired. When I told him
about the humongous flying seal with laser eyes at first he didn't
believe me and then I told described him and he said lots attacks have
been happening because of him and it was not just penguins. When we
got out of the building we took his small , black car to the beach, oh
and it could fly.

We flew to the beach and looked for any big rock or rock caves. We
checked every cave but found nothing until … I  found a mysterious
cave near the water line. I caught spy foxes attention and showed him
the cave and we went down to it. When we went in. I saw lots of
penguin traps and death devices. I saw a chair and in the chair was the
wizard !!! The wizard explained that it was a trap and he wanted to
destroy me too. He said ¨The seal was my minion and did whatever
I wanted¨. The seal came out with a poison gun and tried to shoot me
and he was so close to getting my butt !! Luckily while I was on the
run spy fox had a sleeping needle and sneakily crept over and injected
it in his skin and he was to sleep for all of eternity. When I got back to
the North Pole my family didn't come back but spy fox and I destroyed
the person who did it !!! I had my revenge.

Comments

  1. Hi Zoe
    I really love "penguin's under attack" because you have hooked me in your piece of writting and gave me a picture in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe
    I really like your penguins under attack.You have really hooked me in with your writting. It gave me a picture in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi zoe I really like your story beecause you hooked me in and can you please tell me more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hieroglyphics

Looking for treasure