Surviving the daring mud run

Here is my recount of the mud run we did on camp.

At first I had to jump over fences and duck under trees to get to the mud run and I felt like it was an obstacle course.I was feeling really excited as I got closer and closer because I´ve never done the mud run before and I did not know what was waiting for me. When we were heading down there was already a bit of mud and was quite squelchy. When we got to the beginning it looked like a bog and it looked like would never end.I felt like I was a jungle explorer going on a adventure. As people were going in instantly they were mucky. When I went in the mud smelt really bad, it smelt like a mixture of all types of poops. Quite a few times I had to climb or pull myself out of the mud. There was quite a few deep parts in the mud run and lots of screaming and crying, I wondered if the noise would ever stop but it never did! Eventually when everybody got out we headed to the lake to get clean. I would definitely do it again, but not with another class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hieroglyphics

Looking for treasure

Penguins under attack