Active learning : Pencil cases

For active learning this term I made a crocodile pencil case. I am proud and annoyed with the finished product because the lid slides really well and I did a good paint job but the eyes keep falling of the lid!One thing I found challenging was trying to glue the eyes on and make the lid fit and slide in. If I were able to do it again I would make sure I got the RIGHT lid instead of the wrong one.                                       



                                 Me with my pencil case 

Comments

  1. Hi Zoe,
    I really like your cool knew crocodile pencil case! I really like the thought of you rolling up your sleeves and getting out a hammer. I also love the orange spots. BYE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hieroglyphics

Looking for treasure

Penguins under attack